I uninstalled Attrac but my bar is still showing
If you've uninstalled Attrac but can still see the bar on your website, it might be due to following reasons:
- Your page is probably cached
Browsers tend to cache pages for faster loading. Therefore, changes to your page doesn't usually happen instantly, and your browser keeps showing you an older version of your website.
To see a live version of your website, you can clear your browser cache or use a private browser window to visit your website.
- You may still have leftover code
When uninstalling Attrac, it automatically deletes your bar from our system. However, sometimes an error might occur that prevents Attrac from doing so. Therefore, your bar would still be there.
To solve this issue, you need to remove leftover code manually from your theme by following the steps below:
1. In your store admin dashboard, click "Online Store"
2. Click the "Actions" dropdown menu, then select "Edit code"
3. Select your "theme.liquid" file from the file explorer on the left.
4. Remove any "<script>" tag that has "apphero.co" in its "src" attribute as shown below:
5. Click "Save" to save your changes.
If you've done all of this and your bar is still showing, please contact our support to help you out with this.