How to add an Attrac campaign on PageFly?
Your Attrac account is integrated with PageFly by default, allowing you to easily add Attrac campaigns to your PageFly page editor. You can resize and position Attrac elements directly from within the PageFly editor.
To use Attrac campaigns on the PageFly editor, follow these steps:
Step 1: Copy the campaign code snippet from Attrac
Change the position of the Attrac campaign to 'Custom', and copy the code snippet that appears to use it in PageFly.
Step 2: Enable Attrac on PageFly
In the left toolbar on PageFly, go to the "Add Third-Party Elements" section, and click on the "Manage Integrations" button. In the integrations popup page, search for "Attrac," and enable it.
Step 3: Add an Attrac element to your PageFly page
Choose the Attrac element you want, and drag and drop it onto the editor page. PageFly supports five elements from Attrac divided into three categories:
- Upsell & Cross-sell:
- Countdown Timer Banner: Display announcements and offers with a countdown timer
- Email Marketing:
- Email Signup Bar: Display an expandable/collapsible email signup form
- Push Notifications:
- Announcement Banner: Display announcements, offers, and special events
- Multi-Announcements Banner: Display rotating multiple message types on the same bar
- Free Shipping Banner: Display a free shipping offer with updated cart goals
Step 4: Add the Attrac code snippet to your PageFly element
After dragging an Attrac element onto the page, click on the element. Then, go to the "General" tab and add the code snippet you copied from Attrac in step 1.
Finally, save and publish the page to see the element in live view.