How to set up free shipping rates
Before creating your free shipping bar, you need to set up free shipping rates for your store. These rates let Shopify know that you offer free shipping for customers when certain conditions are met, such as the customer spending over a certain amount. These conditions need to match the values you use when you create your free shipping bar as well.
To create free shipping rates for your store, follow these steps:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
- Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Manage rates.
- Next to the zone where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Add rate.
- Enter the name for the rate.
- Make sure that the value of the Price field is 0.
- Click Add conditions.
- Select Based on order price.
- Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.
- Click Done, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that when creating your free shipping bar, the values you input in Attrac for free shipping minimum order, should match those you setup in your store settings in the previous steps.